Support Forums

Full Version: [WTS]Well Established PTC/GPT site with 530+ Active Members[WTS]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi!
I would like to sell my established PTC/GPT, ClixCenter.info, at an affordable price.

[Image: banner1.gif]

www.clixcenter.info

Features:
● Members: 530 +
● SDR 1.1b script
● Great template by Viewz
● Hosting: GPTEngine.com (info will be provided after purchasing) - Hosting ends on 28th February 2011.
● Domain: Registered at GoDaddy till July 2011 (domain will be transferred to your GoDaddy Account after purchasing)

Other features:
- 2 Unique banners made by me
- Unique logo
- Site comes with Integrated SMF forum
- All pending payments have been made
- Good profit (it decreased on the last weeks a little bit due to admin management problems, but it can be easy solved with more promotion...)
- I can help you via E-mail on first days/weeks if you have a problem

In simple words, you can Earn Money by selling Ads on the site.
I want to sell the site for atleast $80

PM me for more info.

Thnx
Maybe this helps, maybe this doesn't, but this actually isn't a GPT site (meaning get-paid-to complete offers like email signups and taking surveys). PTC sites are much different than GPT sites, and Aurora sites (paying less than $0.01/click) could even be classified differently. Sadly, Aurora sites often reach a point of zero growth (due to the sheer number of sites opening daily). Still, good luck!
i knw all that but Aurora sites r also known as GPT sites Smile
About the Profit, i hav earned from $60 to $0 per day, it just depends on how u manage & advertise Smile
GPT sites are not aurora sites. That's a common misconception, but it is untrue and false advertising.