Support Forums

Full Version: Kuma
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kumaregsig.png]
CnC Please Big Grin
Nice depth, lighting, proportioning and border. The render can be moved slightly left to address the empty space there.

Effects are careful, but a little monochrome without colour highlights or text.
The effects are too few for me, but you did well with pretty much everything else.
V2
[Image: kumaregsigv2.png]
@ v1 There was much too much space, the lighting was a bit overwhelming and the render looks a bit low quality.
If you used the same render everyone else did it should of been high quality.
You wayyy overblurred and messed it up. Sad

@ v2 bad text and positioning. Render is now better quality and you fixed the blur.
You have improved the lighting nicely although the signature porportion now looks weird. Tongue
Nice one, you used the ninja bear tutorial on HF for this, am I right?

Good job, and Untouch has hit the nail on the head, on what to improve.
(10-31-2010, 02:12 AM)Richie Wrote: [ -> ]Nice one, you used the ninja bear tutorial on HF for this, am I right?

Good job, and Untouch has hit the nail on the head, on what to improve.
Of course I didn't use it...I like calvins work..but i wanted to make it mine. i would have felt i was recreating a work made by another into a lower quality... about the text..i just wanted some one there and i actually posted the render a second time after intergalaktic did and calvin is a freakin ninja..... but apparently people found one of our threads... unless it was posted even more or they googled for it...... ive actually used this render for a vertical peice too..
@ v1 The signature is quite good, but it's empty. Try adding a border and some effects and maybe text.
If I rate it it's gonna be something between three and four.
@ v2 The signature is good, it isn't empty. Again try adding a border and a better intelligent text.
If I rate it it's gonna be something between nine and eight.
(11-01-2010, 08:48 AM)Firas™ Wrote: [ -> ]@ v1 The signature is quite good, but it's empty. Try adding a border and some effects and maybe text.
If I rate it it's gonna be something between three and four.
@ v2 The signature is good, it isn't empty. Again try adding a border and a better intelligent text.
If I rate it it's gonna be something between nine and eight.
I've had a border. The entire time. And what do you mean adding MORE effects? I think there is plenty... it might just be the lighting that makes you think there isnt as many effects as when I look at it..perspective difference probably.

V3
[Image: kumaregsigv3.png]