Support Forums

Full Version: Rep count colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Omni, this was discussed a bit at MyBB but would it be possible to change the colour of the rep count on peoples profiles? I don't know what colour it is and I don't know if it's only hard to read because I am colour blind but I just can't read it.

Even if you only change it on one theme I'll use that.
I think most people have just been highlighting the rep to see what people have. It's because of the gray and the darkish green of the rep.
(10-11-2009, 03:01 AM)Grizzly Wrote: [ -> ]I think most people have just been highlighting the rep to see what people have. It's because of the gray and the darkish green of the rep.

Yeah thats exactly what I do, it's just that Omni was going to great lengths to make sure all the text was readable so I though I would point it out.
Well actually I had the same problem but after a while now I can read it without any problems....
Yeah it's hard sometimes but You'll get used to
I think there was a thread about this a few days ago where most the people (if not all) agreed it should be a little lighter. I'm not color blind and it's hard for me to read, I can't imagine what it would be like for a guy that is color blind. My dad's color blind, so lucky me, I had 0 chance of it since it's passed from the color blind male to the female carrier, back to a male. Big Grin
yes i agree. I think omni need to take this into consideration and create a new theme and layout for colors blind people.

Thx god i am not color blind but many people here are and they should have a special theme for them to help them integrate in a better way.
The rest of the colours are fine, just not the rep colour. (I am red/green, colourblind, some people may be different)
Lol I don't pay much attention to it, in my opinion, the only reason it should be noticed is if it is a negative. I can usually make out this pretty easy cause of the "-" sign.
Well the color is too bright I think it should be more black and I think the text will be easy to read on the rep.
Zerk,

The color has been changed already. It's a lot easier to read than it was before. If you feel it needs to be altered again, make a thread.

Thanks.