Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How does this sound?
(MY FORUM NAME WAS CENSORED TO "Forum Name" - I DON'T WANT TO ADVERTISE).

Responsibilities

Forum Name is only and nothing more than a forum board (run by Chris Boulton of MyBB.com, a free software forum board). Forum Name's choice of expanding / decreasing it's structure is of our own discretion. By registering, logging in and / or viewing the forum board, you agree to it's (Forum Name) ability to expand and decrease at our own discretion.

Forum Name holds all rights of complete ownership of a member's account, thus allowing us the specific rights and extra than the registrar of the account. We uphold the ability to modify, terminate and or promote / demote at our own thought of the forums best interest.

Forum Name is run for it's members, nothing more and nothing less. By causing harm, negative impacts or showing disrespect to a member(s) with no provocation, you leave yourself liable to a possible limitation or termination of your account. If you feel a limitation, termination or modification of your account, a dispute can be made here. All we ask is of good attitude and respect to other members, as you wish to be shown yourself.

To continue your adventure at Forum Name, you must agree fully to the Rules and Policies (located here), as well as surpass the age limit (13 years old).

Rights

At Forum Name, you are:
  • Entitled to your own opinion.
  • Allowed to modify your own account at the specific limits set by the Administrator(s).
  • Encouraged to create a thread(s) which offers the possibility of high quality discussion.
  • Enjoy yourself here at Forum Name

---

How does that sound? That's my rules and responsibilities for my forum. Also, the part where it says a "dispute can be made here", it links to my contact page.
Get my avatars here.
I don't know how rules and responsibilities for forums should be but this one that you made looks very good.I can't tell you that something is missing but you wrote this very professionally.Sounds good
Thank you BRSteven.
Get my avatars here.
It's plausible and I enjoyed the high quality writing for a change.
This is high quality, yes i do think you will succed also.

Thumbsup
I like it!
Nice job I didn't know you could do stuff like this! Thumbsup
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
Some of the terminology is a little general and perhaps confusing. I'd suggest using the professional grammar with the high-level concision; so that I don't have to read a shitload of writing, but get the actual message and understand it. Of course, this requires a unique skill that is rarely found. But, based on the normal parameters of writing, it surpasses the norm. Either way, good luck. Oui
Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law. Love is the law, love under will.
.::The Rights of Man::.
It's very good. Keep it up!