Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My songwriting tips
Well i have seen thread or two about tips so i decided to make my own thread that has my tips in it.

Tips

tip 1) write for you and for you only, Don't worry to much about what others say but listen to there ideas. songs will turn out much better if they are from you.

tip 2) Dont think to hard about the song, let your mind float trust me ideas will come to you.

tip 3) Brainstorm this uses anything that comes from tip 1 and here you start forming those ideas into songs.

tip 4) Always have a pencil and notebook near you, The songs might come at random times and you will not remember them if you don't write them down.

tip 5) Make sure it makes sense, Don't let your song just roam into no where you want it to have a point around it.

tip 6) Post it places, let people criticize you without worrying about it.

tip 7) Always improve your song, Your song can always be improved constantly re read it and fix parts of it. trust me your song will never be perfect to everyone, just write till its perfect to you.

[Image: psychois21.png]
Look like they could work.
I don't write songs anymore but I'd say that these are some of my fav tips!
[Image: Untitled-3.png?t=1281317974]
MSN= blue_social@hotmail.com
"With this, I declare a checkmate!"
Free DOXing Service
Thanks for taking the time to share them with us. This is good advice, the only thing I would say is try and put some structure and/or colour into your tutorial. Just to make it easier on the eyes ya' know? Big Grin

~ Sam
thanks guys, and Sam iv never been good in the color making look good department. I'm no graphics artist lol
[Image: psychois21.png]
I appreciate this, I am about to delve in to song writing..
[Image: electricdreamswithborde.png]