Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Server to sign up with ...
Servers from ewallhost.com and planethoster.com are enticing for me and I wonder which way I should go and why?
I would not hesitate to recommend Allwebhost.com to everyone. After shopping around for different hosting services, I settled on their servers.
Get 50% off the price on 1st month using this link - dedicated servers.
Decent deals are available from planethoster.com and legionbox.com.
Not a single complaint. Regularly go far above and beyond with any inquiries that we may have.
You can trust Datapacket.net - Account comes with preloaded cPanel, mySQL, php ... and everything that I ever needed out of a host. FTP is super fast, and website always up.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: hostingsource.com and swisslayer.com.
You'll be pleased with them. Wonderful/dependable customer service who are always online. They have no hidden fees-very upfront about prices.
I highly recommend CentoServer.com hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... . Wonderfully thorough and responsive support.
Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 6 535 02-09-2024, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Roisen
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 4 361 01-10-2024, 02:22 AM
Last Post: Kdstack
  Server to sign up with ... Roisen 3 391 06-21-2023, 01:40 AM
  Stable server to sign up with ... letmypeopleGo 5 426 05-24-2023, 05:29 AM
  Low cost server to sign up with ... Roisen 5 414 04-26-2022, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Schamp